An incredible opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced Reception and Accommodation Supervisor to join the team at Six Degrees.
The Receptionist will work proficiently in a fast-paced environment, and collaboratively with all team members and will provide reception and administrative support to all departments in order to facilitate a high level of customer service. As the supervisor, you will also supervise and coordinate the daily operations of Reception and Accommodation departments to ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with established standards and procedures.
The successful applicant will provide respectful, friendly, courteous, and efficient service to internal and external stakeholders at all times while adhering to our service standards. You must be able to communicate openly and effectively to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Reception duties including ensuring all incoming phone calls, emails and other platforms are attended to in a prompt and courteous manner, booking, internal and external information requests, and confirming appointments and data entering on computer software for all departments.
- Operation, maintenance and security of record keeping systems and software.
- Meet and greet guests and guide and support the team in providing outstanding guest welcoming experiences and exceptional customer services.
- Ensure adequate supplies of consumables, such as stationary, printer, and supplies.
- Assist in administrative supports, billing, batching, electronic claims and invoices, for all departments. Maintain accurate financial records including petty cash, expenditure, reconciliations and requests for reimbursement.
- Assist with guest check-in/check-out and guest information requests, ascertain room availability, monitor arrivals and departures, and maintain continuous communication with the Housekeeping and other Departments.
- Assist in the set up and pack up of the venue ensuring they are left in a clean and tidy state.
- Have a can-do attitude to ensure our guests continue to choose Six Degrees.
- Ensure daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Resolve and respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist the Office Manager to identify, establish, improve and maintain administrative processes.
- Assist with services, support, equipment management and maintenance.
- Assist in the fortnight rostering and induction of all new staff with regards to administrative processes.
- Previous Reception and Accommodation Supervisor or Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Office and booking software.
- Exceptional customer service skills